I'm back!

It's been forever.

I'm trying to write more even if it's just random words about what happened to me today.  Since 2015 I've had a goal of doing NANOWRIMO and I've been submarined on my plans several years.  For 2018, I adjusted my expectations:  just WRITE SOMETHING every day in November.  Even if it only turns out to be a sentence or two.  And I did it!  For someone who hasn't even kept a journal in years this felt like a huge accomplishment.  I certainly don't have a finished novel, but it was nice to get the cadence of creating sentences back in my fingers.  These blog posts are typically nothing like my fiction writing style(s) but it's practice.  If nothing else, I need to be writing book reviews again in potential preparation for reentering the world of libraries (someone hire me, please).

Oh, hai.  It me.

Comments