Live Blog: Tommy Wiseau's The Room Part 4

The flower shop scene.

WHAT IS HAPPENING??????

Hubs: Seriously, what is up with the sound in this movie???  I think the Boom Mic guy just up and quit or something...

"You are my favorite customer."

Hubs: I'm not surprised he's buys flowers.  After what we saw with those rose petals earlier.  Yeah.  he's your favorite customer all right.

_

Lisa orders a pizza.

Also, Denny reappears.  Who is Denny????  A person who answers the door and says "I'm really busy right now."  does NOT offer the person at the door a drink.  SIMPLE ETIQUETTE, LISA!!!!

Hubs: What are the chances she has sex with Denny?

If you have to go after 5 seconds Denny, why the FUCK did you come over in the first place????

"I didn't get any calls today.  You're right, the computer business is too competitive."

WHAT??? This is BEFORE tons of people did computers.  Is this before or after the .com bust?  I need a tech historian.

_

"You know what you need?"

A blowjob?

"A drink."

Or a drink.

"You know I don't drink!"

So she's going to take even more advantage of him than she already is, that crazy harlot.

"If you love me, you'll drink this."

"You're right, it tastes good."  Said no person ever.

_

"You have nice legs, Lisa."

Why is he whining about having sex with her?  I thought he loved her and stuff?  Plus, he is sloppy-ass drunk.  He should be tearing off her clothes...

Cue the 90s/early 00s music.

Hubs: I wonder if they have Denny light the candles (in the bedroom) for them...

_

Hubs: I feel like I just saw this...

Me: No!  That position!  I swear we did JUST see this!  That looks like the same footage!

_

Me: Nope.  Pure misogyny.  The Grandma doesn't want to give her brother any of her house.  She's a totally bitch.  Who is DYING OF BREAST CANCER?  And just casually mentions in this convo that the tests DID come back positive???

"He's seeing dollar signs.  Everything goes wrong all at once.  Nobody wants to help me.  And I'm dying." !!!!!!

Hubs: Let's dissect this. Lisa says "Mom you're not dying."  So she's totally in the dark right now.  Then the mom says "I got the test results back. I definitely have breast cancer."  Like she's got a mole or something!  Lisa says "Look, Don't Worry about it. Everything will be fine."  

YOUR MOM TELLS YOU SHE FOR SHIZZLE HAS CANCER AND THIS BITCH IS ALL LIKE "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT."

Yep.  All women are preeeeeetty much bitches.

_

HE HIT YOU?  YOU LYING BITCH!

Also, your daughter just told you her fiancé is abusing her and you're all like "I gotta go."

_

Who the fuck are these random people?  Isn't this Johnny an/or Lisa's house?  Why are random people having sex with chocolate here?

Hubs: maybe they couldn't afford 2 separate sets.


Comments